For the month of June, I am starting a group poem project. The object is for everyone who participates to create a collective poem based on a prompt which I will provide. Once everyone has had a chance to contribute, two poets will be randomly chosen to edit the final version. Once completed, the poem will be posted here on this web site.
Here are the rules:
- Sign up at by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a limit of 20 participants (excluding me)
- Each person will contribute one line, based on what comes before.
- Each poet will see the poem as it stands at that point in time.
- I will contribute the first line.
- Two poets will be chosen to edit the final version.
- The final version will be posted on my web site when it is edited.
- Copyright will be jointly owned.
- Poets will be free to distribute as they wish as long as credit is given to all who participated.